Refunds must be made in writing. If you are requesting a refund for items for which you paid, please include the following information in your refund request:
- Order number (listed on your RugSmart Interiors Interiors receipt)
- Your first and last name
- The date on which you placed your order
Once we confirm the information, we will contact you in order to complete the refund process. This process can take up to 15 business days.
At RugSmart, we strive to provide 100% customer satisfaction in every transaction. Therefore, our return policy was designed to take the risk out of online ordering. We offer a 15 day return policy on rugs in new and unworn condition. However, soiled and damaged rugs will not be accepted, so please ensure all returns are in original condition.
For every return, shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser, and we recommend utilizing FedEx or UPS to track and insure the return, thereby protecting your credit.
For a quick and easy return, please follow these easy steps:
- Contact us for a return authorization (RA). Detailed shipping information will be provided here.
- Securely wrap the rug in its original packaging or similar material for maximum protection.
- Attach the RA to the outside of the package.
- Ship the rug, recording the tracking number for your records.
Soiled and damaged rugs will be refused, so we encourage you to follow these tips to ensure a successful return:
- Do not apply tape directly to the rug.
- Properly secure packaging.
- Keep the area rug rolled, never folded.
- Make sure the rug is insured for its full retail value.
For more information or to begin processing a return, contact our customer service department using this form or by calling 1-888-514-4662.